Questions about tascam m108

AHMN

Gear owned
M108
Hi. I'm a local musician in Korea. I want to ask you a question.

Recently, I visited a place that sells taskm108 for about 150 dollars.

But I have a question. The M106 or m208 m308 is equipped with a VU meter, but the m108 is not.

Are M108 and m106 m308 different models of the lineup?

So what are the differences between them? And I usually make neo soul and hip hop. Is purchasing M108 a good choice? Thank you. Happy holiday.

Welcome, this isn't an official Tascam forum, so no Tascam representatives are on here, but someone will have this model,I hope,and might be of help to you. Best bet is look up their features and specs on the Tascam website or by googling it. Sorry I can't help,I do not know these units.

Reactions: SkywaveTDR and AHMN
I don't think the present day Tascam guys will help with old analog boards.
The two best sources of info regarding Tascam are right here and one is wkrbee, the manager of California Teac service and I was the last Lead Technician in Chicago. I have worked in broadcasting as well so electronics in general is not that hard for me to work with provided we can get the right documentation. Some of it is very well hidden and some not available at all like the Tascam 238S service manual. Feel free to send me your questions as I help people around the World all the time. I am also on the Facebook Reel to Reel Clinic and was the reason for why it was started.

New threads

Members online