Routing problem

nikola

Gear owned
tascam dm 3200
Hi there ,iam using dm3200 with firewire card everything been ok but now i have rme adi ae on tdif and have problems to figure out the routing ,please anyone can help me to solve this problem? Thank you (sorry on my English)

Hi Nikola, what exactly is the problem? Getting audio into the mixer through TDIF, or sending audio out through TDIF? More info is needed..

Actualy my question its about routing page how to setup properly , iam still on firewire card but extra now i have rme adi ae on tdif and for me its problem now on routing page , i like to use like before but now with the conversion from rme

If you mean the Input routing page, go to the right lower corner and under Source Select, select TDIF 1, 2 or 3 (whichever the RME is using) and then for each mixer channel select the TDIF input you want to use, just like with the firewire card.

I like to now how to do that on every page on routing INPUT, OUTPUT ,OUTPUT SLOT, INSERT to have whole integration in DAW without problems

@nikola I sometime use TDIF. I might be able to send you some screenshots. However, that would have to be tomorrow. Of course there is no guarantee that my setup will work with your configuration and/or gear.

Reactions: nikola

New threads

Members online