Seating (Rolling office Chair)

@Phil Tipping That is brilliant Phil. Our necks owe you a debt of gratitude. Have a wonderful weekend!

Reactions: Phil Tipping
@skier Off topic. I was wondering if you are using timecode display on your meter bridge. If so, would you mind sharing your settings in Pro Tools. Thank you.

@Peter Batah, it's been a while since I purchased the DM and integrated it into my studio (8 years?) and I don't remember having to set anything in PT, just one or two settings in the DM. However, if you can give me some idea of which settings you'd like me to check in PT and report them back to you, I'm very happy to do so.

You may be interested in a free (MS Windows) utility program I wrote many years ago called the Nagger. It 'nags' you when you've been using the computer for too long and eventually forces you to take a rest by blocking the screen....

That is very cool, Phil! Kudos!

@Peter Batah, it's been a while since I purchased the DM and integrated it into my studio (8 years?) and I don't remember having to set anything in PT, just one or two settings in the DM. However, if you can give me some idea of which settings you'd like me to check in PT and report them back to you, I'm very happy to do so.

Actually, from the little research that I have done (something that I probably should have done before bothering you) DM timecode meter display and PT never played well together. Not something that I am going to concern myself with at the moment as I am having other issues with the Remote Layer in Cubase. But, thanks for reaching out to me anyway. Much appreciated as always

It 'nags' you when you've been using the computer for too long and eventually forces you to take a rest by blocking the screen

Does it cook and complain about money too?

Would be nice if it spit out $$$ as well.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.