snafu has landed :-)

snafu

Veteran
From
Germany
Gear owned
Tascam DM 3200 + IF-FW_DMMK II
Hello Board,

I'm new to the tascam-forum, and here's my "hello" :)

I am 35 years old, located in germany, and music (making as well as mixing) is a important part of my life for the last twenty years.
I use a tascam DM 3200 for almost a year now. I am - what you might call - a typicall home recorder, since I do most of my music after work or at the weekends/vaccations at home. So in some ways it's a hobby, but one I run with ambitious intentions - even if in the future it might turn out that it's just for the benefit of my soul's sanity :)

Originating from guitars, I was fortunate enough to meet people who showed me how to play bass, drums, and keyboards. My latest music instrument was a medieval type bagpipe.

Musically you will find me in a lot of corners, though I have to admit that distorted guitars, and pounding drums are amongst my all-time favourits :)

So, my DM 3200 is mainly a workstation for recordings but at the same time it's my DAW-controller of choice: I use Samplitude Pro X and Propellerheads Reason 7. I like this device so much, I just can't imagine ever going back to use a mouse for mixing a song!

So a big hello from me,
best regards
snafu

New threads

Members online