Sound deterioration on SD play post Main File Export

jazzmaster

Gear owned
Model 12
Hi there Chris here.

I have a model 12 and am pretty much up with what to do with it after 6 months. I had a previous issue due to an unformated SD card which was resolved.

Next issue: I just finished recording and mixing a track on the unit and have transferred to the Main File export for SD play. Unfortunately when I play the SD version there are segments not mixed in correctly and volume fluctuations not found in the pre Main File Export files. There is a lot of variation between the song recorded on the unit and the SD play version. The drums come in a verse later than on the SD version! Any idea of the problem? It seems the SD version has fragments from tracks I redid. Anyway it's very frustrating as I'm 100% happy with the recorded version and 5% happy with the SD file version. Thanks in advance.

Thanks I've resolved the issue. Sorry for wasting your time!

Last edited:
@jazzmaster glad to hear you've resolved the issue. Would you please post the resolution to help the knowledge base?

Thanks.

My channels 9/10, where I bounced the mixed track too after completion, was not correctly balanced in the panning. This affected the files when it was exported. Once I panned the channel at 12 o'clock it ill remedied itself!

Reactions: -mjk-

New threads

Members online