SX-1 Feet and power cord

Kev4374

Gear owned
Sx1
Hey all, I am look for a source for the feet on the bottom of the SX-1 and the plastic insert with the plastic screw. The whole foot assembly. Also the power cord. Does anyone know where one can find them? A part number? Are they still being used on another machine? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin

OK, so I called Tascam today and was able to order the feet and cord directly from them. I also ordered a copy of the upgrade CD. They were pretty helpful. Hopefully everything shoes up correctly, but I am pretty sure it will. The foot assembly part # is 9260233100. In case anyone was wondering.

Hey Kevin, who did you call at Tascam in regards to the upgrade CD (assuming you mean operating CD)?

Nice going! For future reference, almost any cord of that type and gauge seems to work just fine.

Hey Kevin, who did you call at Tascam in regards to the upgrade CD (assuming you mean operating CD)?

I just called Tascam parts. Make sure you specify what version you have. (ie. sx1, sx1le or whatever) they are different discs and different prices. Ridiculous I know. However everything I ordered came in just fine and just as expected. Took about a week. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Dice
Nice going! For future reference, almost any cord of that type and gauge seems to work just fine.
Yeah, I figured as much, but since I needed to get feet anyway, why not get the cord from Tascam. There was absolutely no amp markings on the cord for my other unit, and I wanted it to be rated correctly.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.