Sx1-le for sale ... any interest ?

hudrodguy

Gear owned
1 @ sx1le + 2 @ aw4416
tascam sx1-le for sale ... in great working condition ... clean and ready for use ... if you're reading this, you know what this console is so i'm not going through all the features, be assured, everything functions as it should i.e. flying faders, tracks, scenes, effects (2 sets of stereo plus room for outboard gear) ... hard drive currently contains a few projects for test purposes only, hard drive will be wiped clear of all projects so you can start fresh ... onboard vga screen has typical line issues but console does function perfectly with the external monitor being the better viewing option anyway (go big or go home.. ) ... comes with many extras, RAM memory upgrade, hardcover manuals, trackball mouse, keyboard, 8 channel breakout box, analog input/output card, monitor, heavy duty fitted roadcase on wheels (only used twice to move between studios ), this console has sat in two studios over the last 17 years ... never used out on the road, everything works as it should ...
perfect centerpiece console for any home or professional studio ... i would imagine it to be an awesome foh mixer or a monitor mixer (many routing options for multiple player mixes) ...
these consoless do not come up for sale in this condition with all the extras ...
cost is only $3000 ... USA "cash on the console" after you check it out in person and experience this beauty ...
located in central maine ... local delivery availiable after full payment received
if interested, reach out and i can send detailed pics and info
thanks for looking
mark
hudrodguy@gmail.com

tascam.com/downloads/tascam/306/SX-1LE_Brochure.pdf

Reactions: mixerizer
Price reduced by $500
Now available for $2500
Contact for more info
Thanks

$2000 ..... additional studio gear is included ... who's interested ?

Bro I cannot do $2000 but I am a budding audio engineer based in Hilo, Hawaii currently building a Studio. I'm desperately looking for a SX-1 right now. No one is selling it at a decent price anymore except this dude in belgium on Reverb selling it for $620
https://reverb.com/item/38495374-ta...tomated-mixer-and-sequencer?gspk=Z2VhcnNsdXR6
but I can't figure out how to get it shipped here. The most I could possibly do is $1,500 and that's not including the shipping cost which I would happily pay. Pretty hard being a audio geek out here sometimes. In a couple weeks I should have enough money if u take my offer up though! I'll also link with u musically if u want

Typically postal services are the cheapest (and slowest) methods of international shipping. Since they also have their own brokerage system you can often end up paying less/no import duties.

Reactions: LilHomieThaFrog
Hi lilhomie,
Altho your offer is good, the system and accessories are being sold for $2k ... We are also the furthest away in the USA ... I am in Maine, you are on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, shipping this beast would be expensive to say the least ... Pm me and we may be able to work something out ...
Thanks ... Mark
Hudrodguy@gmail.com

Reactions: LilHomieThaFrog
Aye! In reply to hudrodguy I am only looking for a bare SX-1 with nothing included, So all of that other gear would be duplicates in my studio. I really hope your SX-1 Le finds a good home! Let me know if any of you have an SX-1 you need to get your hands off of

New threads

Members online

No members online now.