Tascam DM 24-EMU 1212M-Cubase 5.1.0

Discussion in 'TASCAM DM-24' started by Aleksandar, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Aleksandar

Aleksandar New Member

Gear:
    Tascam DM 24
    Hello guys,

I would appreciate if someone could provide the step by step instructions on how to configure Tascam DM-24 and Cubase Version 5.1.0 in order to control Cubase by DM-24 faders, knobs and transport buttons( Start, Stop, Rew f.Fwd). I using a sound card E- MU 1212M with midi connection !!

Thanks a lot in advance.
  2. Aleksandar

Aleksandar New Member

Gear:
    Tascam DM 24
    There is nobody to help !!! ???
  3. cmaffia

cmaffia Moderator Staff Member

Queens, New York
    Gear:
    2 x DM3200, DA-3000
  4. Aleksandar

Aleksandar New Member

Gear:
    Tascam DM 24
    Yes buddy, I did everything the way it is written on "The DM-24 as a Controller for Steinberg Cubase and Nuendo" text , but that is not enough, because some functions do not work, have no connection with Cubase 5 ( e.g. when I press the Start button on the DM 24, noting happens, not start transport panel on Cubase!!) !! ?? For example, I have not a function, Play, Stop, Record, Rew, f Fwd, etc !!! ??? Because I asked for more precise explanation, a step by step, probably need to adjust the DM24 !!! ??
  5. Aleksandar

Aleksandar New Member

Gear:
    Tascam DM 24
    There is MIDI communication between the fader on the DM 24 and Mixer in Cubase, and Mute button !! That's all, as I said, there is no communication with the transport switches, potentiometers with the EQ, etc !!! When I move the fader on the DM 24, the indicator for the MIDI signal appears on the transport panel Cubase ( red color) !!!
  6. Aleksandar

Aleksandar New Member

Gear:
    Tascam DM 24
    Do you have any comment and advice, Mr. Cmaffia ???!