Tascam DM 24-EMU 1212M-Cubase 5.1.0

Aleksandar

Gear owned
Tascam DM 24
Hello guys,

I would appreciate if someone could provide the step by step instructions on how to configure Tascam DM-24 and Cubase Version 5.1.0 in order to control Cubase by DM-24 faders, knobs and transport buttons( Start, Stop, Rew f.Fwd). I using a sound card E- MU 1212M with midi connection !!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Yes buddy, I did everything the way it is written on "The DM-24 as a Controller for Steinberg Cubase and Nuendo" text , but that is not enough, because some functions do not work, have no connection with Cubase 5 ( e.g. when I press the Start button on the DM 24, noting happens, not start transport panel on Cubase!!) !! ?? For example, I have not a function, Play, Stop, Record, Rew, f Fwd, etc !!! ??? Because I asked for more precise explanation, a step by step, probably need to adjust the DM24 !!! ??

There is MIDI communication between the fader on the DM 24 and Mixer in Cubase, and Mute button !! That's all, as I said, there is no communication with the transport switches, potentiometers with the EQ, etc !!! When I move the fader on the DM 24, the indicator for the MIDI signal appears on the transport panel Cubase ( red color) !!!

Do you have any comment and advice, Mr. Cmaffia ???!

New threads

Members online