Tascam Dm 3200 2seemy problems

comandantu

Gear owned
Tascam DM 3200
hello :) it's been a while since i ve been around here , first of all hope everybody is ok and well , now right to the point :))

first of all this is gonna be a loooong post ... i have many issues with my tascam and I basically tried everything ... i m where for a second opinion and where i could fail and if a miss something or i m doing something bad or whatever ... so , a few year ago the screen started to fail , i didn't change it or replace it right way ... last year or so i did bought a similar screen that but when it in hand the screen wont fit in the spot of the screen:(:( ... no problem since the screen wans t working nithero_O ...compatibility i guess :cry: ......... tascam dead:eek: ... tascam dead long time ... tascam dead loong loooong time:( ... and then not long a go i manage to buy a 2seemy card for the external monitor:D:D ...when mounted and all connection made properly it wont start , no image , no display , no nothing ...
AF1QipNt-xYsP0gSm2jMLD5wdtPxiGDpv-ejMlocb_bf
:cry::cry: i did check my connections , i did the research
AF1QipPoTC_zbZTjhkU6QfYG25D52ce3-EmtmvmB7l3v
ask me anything
cause i have a lot of photos with every step i've made:rolleyes::rolleyes::oops:
After all the connection where made and made sure everything it s in the right place
AF1QipOSGaY4GgNAHhlJz0-VF9LyRAqzUXc-VJ3CE6JZ
AF1QipNPmZXgQcroDPSQJVMVr8Nd5MSQAr5_4CYWzjye
AF1QipNTbuDJEzm8boRdGWYMuTTOebOMv9KGVFTxVs4l
no image , no nothing
AF1QipNJ6sfIT-qyOqg2KtFU83Fb3zZ5O4Ns2yX8v9M8
i did tried thing the software that i found where on the forum

now ... go back to the display remember that the original display failed on me so i bought a new on ( apparently not compatible ) what i did was taking out that white bord that makes the light on the back the display ( sorry for my broke english:oops::oops::D ,)
AF1QipMGjDVoAs4G_yjRUxcBvkXC-Wbf3equJdneLhu5
this one it s the original one , the one that doesn t work anymore
AF1QipOzDfNLZ2IVIRjSNBsIDuL2zWHsaI0TYM6R5_Km
replace it ... works just fine but ........
AF1QipMcuT1TVoPc3iONggNJ1NjmT9zULikV8QNngVPr

i don't have permission to upload photos ...sorry guys :(

Noone has that permission @comandantu You have to post photos elsewhere online and share the hyperlinks here.

So, do you still have the complete original Tascam display? I would suggest you start over again installing the 2Seemy card, together with the original display. Follow the guidelines that are on their site (if they still are, I hope so).

Last edited:
I just installed a 2seemy card in my DM4800 two nights ago. It went pretty smoothly, following the directions on the 2seemy site. In my opinion, the possible steps that could end up with a failed installation would be having a ribbon cable upside down in their various positions. Other than that, it seemed like a very passive device. In the plate that goes on the back of the mixer, the ribbon needs to have the contactors facing down towards the board. This seemed slightly unexpected at the time but I just went with it. It worked the first time. Installing those ribbon cables was a little challenging because the force needed to enter the connector could easily make the ribbon flex.

Hey guys ... I 'm back :(:(so this time i thought i neal it but no luck https://ibb.co/8xwDNTf https://ibb.co/8xRZ9YF .This it s what I did ,like in the holy book;):D i tried whit the software on my laptop ... Fail ... VGA - fail ... All the conections are correct ,corect me if i m wrong :(

I will wait for your responce for more couple of days and if we can t figure it out it s down in the basement why this bit#@#

Last edited:
Just for the sake of the conversation... Just gonna throw the answer in the air ... What if the frist time i made the conection wrong and i short circuit (fried) the bord ......just asking ... If it is possible ...

New threads

Members online

No members online now.