Tascam DM 4800 contrast control

ERDAL

Website
www.erdalkizilcay.com
Gear owned
TASCAM DM 4800
Hi, the contrast control are really max on the right side. But still there is too much light. The brightness is still too much. If any one know the solutions? Thx..

I have written the other day, but nobody answered. I have purchased another DM 4800. And it is working fine. But the Display, I even put so much contrast(until the end), but it won't get the contrast. Is there anyway to adjust this? Thx'a lot..

If your DM4800 has the factory LCD display, then, no. Replacement LED displays have a separate brightness control that can be adjusted on install as well as the contrast control.

Thx J l Bowie, I've just bought it right now. I don't think I'll change the Display right now:cool:. Thx anyway..

Hey Erdal, perhaps a piece of light gel over the screen would improve things for you. Just a thought.
Jack

The color transparency gels (plastic cells) used to diffuse stage, video, and photography lighting. I don't know which color would best suit your purpose, but they are inexpensive and readily available from a variety of sources. I have a Lee filter pack here and tried an amber and a smoked gel, both of which worked well to reduce glare. The smoke was actually the better of the two.
Another source for these colored gels would be some place that sells office supplies. They are used all the time for the face of report binders.

I hope this helps.

Thx J L Bowie, first I didn't understood, but after it ticked by me. Sure Lee filter pack would be very fine. I'll purchase them tomorrow. And will let you know.. Cheers mate.

I've purchased "Luxdisplays" for DM 4800. The problem is, he won't contact me at all, since a week I'm writing him, he don't even bother to respond. Ebay blocked me out, because somebody else used my Password, so I've made a new account on EBAY and It works. But that guy, doesn't help me at all. You were talking about; Pdf and Some photos or Videos. Is it possible that you can send those to me. Thanks a lot..

New threads

Members online

No members online now.