Tascam DP-008ex For interview video Shoot file exports

Nikolas Urruzmendi

Hey guys how are you!

I am new here so you might need some patience...

Ive had the Tascam DP 008ex for quite some time... I had it sitting on a shelf for a year until i figured out how to actually use it...
I am a video maker, usually imake a couple of videos for small companies or start ups and now i am getting some bigger clients, one "big"client asked me to record interviews with a bunch of employees and we will probably be using about three mics.. two for the interviewee and one for the interviewer. so i will probably use a tascam dr40 and my tascam DP-008ex.

The things that sometimes even though I export the files, I will later get files that have the old recording and he new one at the same time... I either get it one on top of the other or I record over it and then i hear the last part of the one before.. I do know that its mainly for mixing and mastering music so it is doing what it need to do.. but is there a why that when I export the file it doesnt do that? I mean that all the interviews will just be that one...

Thanks!

Of course you can use your Pocketstudio also as a voice recorder.
Did you read the manual about SONG and TRACK handling? There it explains how you start with clean tracks (without old recordings) or with a new song.

First ensure you have no INPUT SETTINGS activated and the REVERB control is also to zero. Then check the ASSIGN settings (for the mics) and set INPUT TRIM as required during a test recording.
You should now be ready to record.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.