Tascam dp24sd. Help! Haha

Alex P

Gear owned
Tascam DP-24SD
Hello I could really use some help. I’m a musician trying to produce their own music. I am using the Tascam dp 24 sd. I am trying to copy and paste some drums. I record the drum sample really quick, copy and paste it, but then it goes out of sync. Could someone make a video demonstrating? Thank you so much this is so frustrating.

Hi Alex - welcome to the forum.

"I record the drum sample really quick, copy and paste it, but then it goes out of sync"

Can you explain in more detail what it is that your trying to do - or wanting to accomplish? What you said above is somewhat unclear - to me anyway. Where is the "drum sample" coming from and in what format? "Copy and paste" from where, to where? It goes "out of sync" relative to what?

I'm happy to try to help - but you'll have to provide as much detail as possible.;):)

ALEX P said: ...I record the drum sample really quick, copy and paste it, but then it goes out of sync
Equipment Tips Sticky:
"Creating a Gapless Practice Loop".

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex P
Hello everyone I must sincerely apologise for being so quiet. I got so lost in it all, I kinda forgot I posted to a forum. Many apologies. But somehow I figured it out. I’m going to post my track to the forum later. Thank you for all your support.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.