Teac/Tascam Owner's/Service manuals

wkrbee

Soundaholic
From
Outside the Emerald City
I have a number of new OEM Tascam manuals for sale in new condition in original black binders- if they came in them originally. Thick paper with full size foldout schematics and exploded views. PM if interested. Digital copies are fine for reading, but terrible for bench troubleshooting. Sorry, I'm not scanning or making copies.

Would there be a list of what you have?

Reactions: Jerome Williams
Examples : Tascam Sx-1 Reference and Service manual, TSR-8, MSR-24 MSR24S, 40-4/DX-4/MA-4, 35-2, 80-8, 38, BR-20, MS-16, 85-16, 44, 48, 52, 58, ATR60-2HS, M-35, M-300,M512/520 mixer. Lots more OEM manuals. Most are in new unused condition. It's more of what I don't have than what I have. Anything in particular you need- ask.

I'm searching for the Elusive M600 mixing console manual.
You'd think that when you purchase a used piece of equipment that's over 30 years old, you'd receive a complete Manual, but NO.... All kidding aside, I have buttloads of old Tascam Gear. Buy it, Use it, Sell it, Love it. Just sold an M520 in beautiful condition with the smoothest faders I've ever felt in my life. Great Console. (btw... Sold it with the original manual completely intact...) So let me know.

Hey Pete. There is Facebook group for the M-600. I sold my M-600 manual to "Clayton", who is on the forum. He bought another M-600 and got a manual with it, and was looking for someone to buy his extra one.

Thank you, Thank you. I think my missing pages will give me some sort of enlightenment. I need to understand the Consle's Signal Flow before I install it and I think the missing pages will help. The M600 is replacing my M520. 16 Groups Low impedance ins, outs and inserts. It seemed to be the step up for my 85-16b.

Thank you, but my Tape Machine Manual is complete and intact. Through your suggestion, Using the M600 Facebook Page, I'm buying a complete M600 manual from a guy in Canada, Eh? Just waiting on Freight Costs.

Any chance you might still have an MSR 24 user manual in there? If so, how much are you asking?

I'm looking for a complete manual for the M520.....can anyone help?

Hi, I'm in search of the manual for MSR-24S for sale or digital share. Thanks all

Wkrbee, any chance for an 85-16 manual?
/Fredrik

I have inventoried all my manuals recently so if you need a particular one let me know/

New threads

Members online

No members online now.