Travel Case for the DP32

lake_guy

Anyone come across a pre-fab case or MacGyver'd your own that works well for transporting and protecting the DP32?

I recently bought the Thomann case. Good and sturdy case. I store my DP32SD "standing" on it's back. The padding in the case is just about strong enough to hold the unit but it is marginal. The two RCA connectors on the back leave light dents in the padding. I used two pieces of PE-foam to create a bit more distance from the edge of the case to the back of the unit. Works great.

Hello Everyone - I'm new to the site but saw this discussion & thought I'd tell you about the travel bag I got for my Tascam DP-24SD. I've copied the link to it below - available from Amazon. It's a soft bag but is really well made & padded. It has generous pockets both front & back and my DP-24SD fits like a glove in the main compartment. In the front pockets I can fit a set of fold-able headphones, a PSU, a Tascam footswitch, spare SD cards, cables etc. The rear pocket can hold 2 x A4 size manuals or other such sized documents. All in all, it's an excellent bag.
UDG U7001BL Medium Urbanite MIDI Controller Flight Bag

New threads

Members online

No members online now.