uad plugins

welchwelch

Gear owned
dm 4800
Anyone use UAD plugins with dm4800 or dm3200 are there any issues, also has anyone compared the Apollo with the dm4800 or dm3200 FireWire interface

I use UAD plugs in Digital Performer with my DM3200. Can't imagine what issues there could be with the console, as its just digital audio coming down the line... if there would be issues they would be in the computer, with the OS or the host.

Have not compared the Apollo with the IFFW card, but I'm sure not junking mine no matter how the Apollo might compare. In my work, the composition, arrangement, recording, mic choice, performance and mix are all vastly more important than the interface.

I used a UAD 1 card with my old computer/DM3200 without issue and now I am using a UAD2 - SOLO and DUO card in my new system with the DM3200 without issue as well. As Jim stated, the problem will be with your PC and UAD card/drivers not the DM3200.

"In my work, the composition, arrangement, recording, mic choice, performance and mix are all vastly more important than the interface."

My pick for Best Audio Comment Of The Week. :)

CaptDan

What about the groupies???

New threads

Members online

No members online now.