UH-7000 Sample Rate Issues

areyoumadlad

Gear owned
UH 7000, DR 40x
I recently bought a UH7000 and I cant get the sample rate to go to a higher rate than 44.1 and 48. The default setting is 44.1 and sometimes, seemingly at random, it goes to 48. I would like to utilize the higher sample rate but I'm unable to find any resource, including the manual, that gives any indication on how to change it. On my interface tab it just displays the sample rate, and gives no way to change it that I can see. If anyone knows anything that might help I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hey, don't know if you're still having problems. I just got mine a couple weeks ago. I've noticed that my UH-7000 would boot up into 48kHz and only change once I used it with my DAW. I believe I solved this by going into Windows (10) settings>system>sound> then look for and click "device properties" then on the right side of the screen, "additional device properties" then select the "advanced" tab. You should see "default format" click the down arrow to the left of the "Test" button and select "24 bit, 44100 Hz (studio quality). This should get the UH-7000 to enter 44.1kHz as a default when you start windows. As for using higher sample rates, you should make that setting within your DAW (I assume you're using this to record) try looking in the preferences. It's different for each program, I use Reaper so I could only tell you how I would set the sample rate in that program. Hope you have everything sorted.

@areyoumadlad

Sorry for the necrobump, but did you ever figure this out? I can't set my UH7000 to 96 when using AES/EBU. I've tried changing SR in the DAW as well as the Audio MIDI Setup app (MacOS), but the highest I can do is 88.2.

When I set my ADC to 96, the UH7000 reverts to 48 and the "x2" light doesn't light up.

Last edited:

New threads

Members online