Upgrade to Mac OS Mojave, IF-FW/DM mkII not working

waterstrum

Veteran
Gear owned
dm
Just upgraded from Mac High Sierra to Mojave. My IF-FWII no longer shows up as an audio option. The control panel says "Status: No Device Found" I tried reinstalling the drivers with no luck.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks in advance!

@waterstrum I may be way off here but, I remember having read something about "security settings" Best of luck!

Thanks Peter! Luckily for me, a very kind Apple tech helped me solve the problem. He walked me through a series of steps, including resetting SMC and parameter RAM. Finally, had me boot into recovery mode and perform first aid on all of my drives. The fellow was on the phone with me for about 2 hours through multiple procedures and reboots.
Finally... success! Control panel shows good connection. So great to have the Tascam back!
I can confirm that the IF-FW/DM mkII works in Mojave. I think I'll wait a while for Catalina.

Reactions: Peter Batah
Which drivers of IF-FW/DM mkII and DM32000 do you use for Mojave (or High Sierra) to work without problems?

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.47.06 AM.png For all it's worth, I'm running Mojave 10.14.6 with IF-FW/DM mkII with no problems. The driver is 1.30f10, found in later threads on this forum...

Reactions: Rick915

New threads

Members online

No members online now.