US-4x4 Cruching Sounds on playback windows audio like spotify and media

Nahuel Pedrosa

Gear owned
US-4x4
Hi, how are you guys , I'm new to the forum, I have a problem, I hope you guys can help me.

The problem is that when I play audio on windows like spotify windows media or youtube, the interface starts making loud crunching noises, and seems to accelerate the audio, this, doesn´t happend in my daw, to often.
Have the interface for 5 years and never had this problem. I´m using the latest drivers.

I uploaded a descriptive video
https://photos.app.goo.gl/n2hzELJqVE3tUzKZ7

Pc spects:
ryzen 5 3400g
32gb ram 3400mhz
ssd 128 mve
hd 1tb

Welcome to the Tascam Forums. While I'm not familiar with that interface, generally speaking, crackles and undesirable noises can result from non-optimal sample size settings. It doesn't cost anything to try another sample size setting in the driver config.

Reactions: Nahuel Pedrosa
Hello! Yes, I tried all the samples, and keeps doing it. i really don´t know what to do.
Did you see the attached video? :)

Reactions: -mjk-
Yes. Typical of those types of failures.

The only other suggestion I have is to kill all processes you're not using and turn off Wi-Fi. I would also unplug all other USB devices to keep them from using bus resources.

Reactions: Nahuel Pedrosa
I have the same problem as you with the 2- US-4x4 driver.
I havn't it with the mixing Driver 1 (or 2) for US-2x2 & US-4x4.

Something i remarked is that problems are more frequent when the battery parameters are on optimal performances !!!!

You can also uninstall the mixer program (not the drivers).
No use of this mixer for me.

And if you really want to get rid of these noises go back to V2.13 drivers

New threads

Members online

No members online now.