Us2400 + Windows 10 64bit + pt12

dimobr

Us2400 + Windows 10 64bit + pt12.
The question is simple: does it work?

Hello friend, sorry for resuscitating an old post, did you ever get your US2400 working with win 10 64bit under PT12? I have the exact same setup, have configed it in PT and the faders are very glitchy, no going to proper location...etc I had the US2400 working ok in win 7 64, wasnt perfect but was much better that win 10. Thanks in advance, Bob

about USB ports on windows, my experience as a tech using a lot of usb com ports is that windows install a driver every time you connect something new on a usb port, so at the end you will got a lot of unuseful things installed on the computer that can slow the machine.

Hopefully there is 1 small software that can clean that mess, it is USBDeview that you can find on the net.

Once installed, you open it with a right click and choose run as administrator, the green lines are the ports actualy used, so select all the white lines and click on the traschcan icon at top left off windows, it cleans the unused stuff.

(Sometime I remove all the drivers to force windows to reinstall all the needed drivers in a clean way when restarting the computer.)

When you will connect another usb thing, windows will install the proper driver, so no worry.

also for cleaning the com ports there is a software named ComNameArbiterTool that needs to be run in admin mode too.

all the best, pdeber.

Last edited:

New threads

Members online

No members online now.