Using tascam demo

Barry Palmer

From
Vineland, New Jersey
Gear owned
tascam dp-24
First time user to this forum or any forum for that matter.
I have the basics and then some- thanks to Phil Tipping. Hip Hip Hooray to Phil!
I want to use the demo provided by tascam. Is there a way I can lengthen the lead into the song and get a one measure "count off" using the metronome or some other device or feature in the DP-24? I'm a drummer and I want to replace the drums on the first 7 tracks and fill them in with acoustic drums. But the demo starts so sudden, there's no time for me to get a heads up on when the song starts. I need a "one,two,three,four"-before the song starts.

Hi @Barry Palmer and welcome to the Tascam Forums. Please read the thread DP-24/32/SD New Members: Please Read This First | TASCAM Forums and also familarize yourself with the indexes in the pinned, "sticky" topics at the top of the topics list.

Yes you can do what you want to do. You have to use the editor and move all the tracks by however much you want to move them. The user manual does a pretty good job with the basics of editing and you should be able to do this quite easily. Give it a look and if you have any specific questions please post them.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.