Using the recorder as a mixing board

WayneL

Gear owned
DP-24SD
I want to use my DP-24SD as a mixing board and a recorder. I'm new to the unit but I can't find anything in the manual. I've hooked the lines from my monitor plugs to the power amp. It works fine for playing the demo but I can't get it to play live through the board. When playing the demo all the track faders work, the stereo fader works and so does the monitor fader. What am I missing?

Thanks, RA but I'm getting the output from from stereo out and monitor. What I am not getting is the signal from the inputs through to either of the outputs. I know it's a simple as what you suggest, but I haven't found what it is. I noticed a small comment in the "About SD Cards" section that says they are used for recording and playback. If the card is bad or unformatted would it not process the signal? Actually the card must be good because the demo plays and it must be on the card that came with it. Any more thoughts on it?

make sure you have inputs assigned to track numbers, and that those tracks have the REC light lit

Reactions: EricAndrew
Thanks JimM, I had somehow missed the assignment of Track numbers and it is working great.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.