What kind of card is a TL Media smart card?

Nate Flanigan

Gear owned
mx2424
I'm having a hard time understanding what a TL Media smart card is, can some one provide a link to a proper card?

they are getting hard to find and ppl are stabbing you on price they know we and others are limited to what we can use.

this is what I know, 3v 4mb cards, I don't think 8mb will work or the 5v cards will work they are bigger older type cards. Do a search I've found a few on ebay some $80 and up but I've gotten some around $20.

Im busy transferring files right now but when I get done I'll work on picture of media card plus the sun systems housing and hd's that go in it, promise, I may be slow but I get round to it eventually lol

Thanks! Just ordered two, hopefully they work, doesn't seem like there's any other 4mb cards available right now.

no not many around most ppl tossed em away years ago so now there's some ppl cashing in they know we gotta have them for cameras recorders etc and are stabbing people for $80/card and if that's the only place you can find it you pay. I flip gear myself but try to keep it reasonable I price to sell not to hang onto stuff.

New threads

Members online