Ableton Live 10

rrhodes8

Gear owned
Tascam Model 16
Has anyone experienced any problems using Ableton Live 10 with a Tascam Model 16?

Instead of asking if anyone else has had "problems" why don't you describe the issues you're having?

Reactions: Mark Richards
I don't have any issues to describe. I'm considering purchasing the software and simply want to know if it works with a model 16.

Reactions: -mjk-
Yes it does. I’ve only used Ableton briefly so I didn’t go in depth. But getting a sound from the Model X’s to tracks and setting up send back to the Model X’s work.

Also the Model 12 only can act as a control surface for some DAW’s and in fact it interfaces very well with Abelton in that regard ... even pan and mute.

Reactions: -mjk-
I don't have any issues to describe. I'm considering purchasing the software and simply want to know if it works with a model 16.

Thanks. We have lots of those kinds of questions and I was trying to reduce the number of back and forth exchanges while we try and figure out the OP's situation. Welcome to the Tascam Forums. There are quite a few experienced users of the Model series.

New threads

Members online