Calibrate inputs?

Saxomohawh

Veteran
Gear owned
Dp 24 sd
This is an "advanced course" question: Does anyone know if it is possible to calibrate the inputs so the meters show the same value for the same signal level? (Trimpots inside?).
I have compared all meters (tracks) to the same signal on the same input, and they show the same value. I have also compared all inputs (with the trim knob both full anti clockwise and full clockwise) to each other with the same signal. All inputs shows the same except for input D which is about +6 dB higher than all the others. This bugs me a bit.

Can't see any trimpots on the schematics, but 6dB does sound excessive... and sounds more like an issue with a balanced vs unbalanced connection. What sockets are you using? If it's the 1/4", are you using TS or TRS plugs? Do you get the same difference with the XLRs?
Is the firmware up-to-date?

Last edited:
Reactions: -mjk-
Are you sure Input D has all settings neutral/off in the Mixer screen; has all Dynamic Effects off?

Thanks Mark, of course you were right! The mixer was switched on with an old forgotten high eq setting. I am surprised a new created song doesnt start out with everything reset.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.