DP24SD TRS Jack outputs to Rca inputs audio monitor cable scheme?

mariusvideo

From
Italy
Gear owned
DP24SD, DP03-SD
Wich one is the right scheme?

I have to connect the DP24SD balanced monitor outputs to RCA or Jack mono inputs on speaker and studio monitors.

9E6yWli.jpg

HtmQccI.jpg

oxLexbl.jpg

Number 10 is what i use mono

#10, but with TRS plugs as drawn. If you use tip and sleeve, it shorts the low side of the amplifier to ground. when I got my tascam monitors with the stupid mono quarter-inch plugs to RCA pin plugs cable, the first thing I did was cut the quarter inch plugs off and install TRS plugs and left the low side floating.

Incidentally, absolute phase does not matter. So that means you can use the low side of the amplifier output and the shield, to feed another identical output to another set of monitors somewhere else. We used to do this frequently in the broadcast industry, where we had to feed two studios with one signal, and the console provided a balanced output.

Hi can somebody please tell me how to remove the top cover on my Tascam DP-24SD ?

I have all of the small screws out and the control knobs pulled off and while the cover is
loose it won't pull off ? Would there happen to be a nut under the jag wheel securing the jog wheel control to the control ?

Thanks, Charles

Charles, If you post a new thread instead of posting in multiple threads on other topics you might get an answer from someone who has actually disassembled a unit. Suggest you do that and delete your multiple posts in multiple unrelated threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: -mjk-

New threads

Members online

No members online now.