Headphone issue

Bravohorn1

Gear owned
DP 24SD
Hey,
Im suddenly hearing sound out of only the right side of my phone's when routed through my new Behringer HA400 AMP with 4 1/4"_connections. This problem began around the same time as my earlier monitor problem from yesterday started. The headsets function properly when plugged directly into DP24sd. Panning does nothing, but when I turned a frequency dial on EQ I got some sound, but that didn't last long. That may have just been coincidental timing. Opinions greatly appreciated.. Thanks

You do use a stereo to stereo cable to connect DP24 headphone out to the HA400 input?

Yes. That was a key initial purchase with the ha 400 unit..And the phone's functioned properly for first few days...

I just put in a different SD card, and the phone's are now working properly. I didn't initialize unit, or anything. I considered doing that after I first put in the different card, but didn't. That would have effected the previous card with adjustments already made on some tracks correct?

Mmh, sounds very unlikely, headphones working directly out of the DP24 and not from the HA400, and a different SD card makes it work again. I'm lost..

Reactions: -mjk-
Hey I'm back. Had to run some errands.
I'm going to put the previous SD card back now, and see what happens. I probably did something in the mixer, or effects. Hopefully it was just those takes only, and they we're my own. I'll let you know. Thanks

New threads

Members online

No members online now.