Headphone issue

Discussion in '2488 and DP-24/32 Digital Portastudios' started by Bravohorn1, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Bravohorn1

Bravohorn1 Member

Gear:
    DP 24SD
    Hey,
    Im suddenly hearing sound out of only the right side of my phone's when routed through my new Behringer HA400 AMP with 4 1/4"_connections. This problem began around the same time as my earlier monitor problem from yesterday started. The headsets function properly when plugged directly into DP24sd. Panning does nothing, but when I turned a frequency dial on EQ I got some sound, but that didn't last long. That may have just been coincidental timing. Opinions greatly appreciated.. Thanks
  2. Arjan P

Arjan P Well-Known Member

Netherlands
    Gear:
    DM3200 IFFW
    You do use a stereo to stereo cable to connect DP24 headphone out to the HA400 input?
  3. Bravohorn1

Bravohorn1 Member

Gear:
    DP 24SD
    Yes. That was a key initial purchase with the ha 400 unit..And the phone's functioned properly for first few days...
  4. Bravohorn1

Bravohorn1 Member

Gear:
    DP 24SD
    I just put in a different SD card, and the phone's are now working properly. I didn't initialize unit, or anything. I considered doing that after I first put in the different card, but didn't. That would have effected the previous card with adjustments already made on some tracks correct?
  5. Arjan P

Arjan P Well-Known Member

Netherlands
    Gear:
    DM3200 IFFW
    Mmh, sounds very unlikely, headphones working directly out of the DP24 and not from the HA400, and a different SD card makes it work again. I'm lost..
    -mjk- likes this.
  6. Bravohorn1

Bravohorn1 Member

Gear:
    DP 24SD
    Hey I'm back. Had to run some errands.
    I'm going to put the previous SD card back now, and see what happens. I probably did something in the mixer, or effects. Hopefully it was just those takes only, and they we're my own. I'll let you know. Thanks