Any other Canucks?

Gerk

Veteran
Gear owned
DM-3200
Just wondering ... in the ooooold version of these forums there were a few of us kicking around. I'm in the Toronto area. If so would be great to get together for some beers and music geek chat!

Canuck here (from Montreal), but expat, been living in the states for a long long time.

Good to meet you ... I guess we're in the minority here (for now LOL)

Hi, I live in Toronto. Have a Tascam DM 3200, and have had no real luck setting it up with Cubase. Would love to meet sometime, if you're willing. Cheers!

Hi, I live in New Brunswick. I'm currently using the DP 24SD, along with my Pro Tools DAW and some Vintage stuff. Not many of us on this forum. But it's all good. Peace

Hey Gerk... I know this is an old thread but I'm trawling thru all the forums here for info to hopefully help me make up my mind on whether to replace my ailing SX-1s with a new Tascam product. Choices are limited... either the DP24-SD or DP32-SD.

I'm in Ottawa. While trawling I read that Gibson now owns Tascam, which depresses me no end. In fact it might sway me away from the Tascam to something by PreSonus, which seems one of the very few companies making something even remotely similar to the old SX.

The Presonus would be my choice now personally.

Have you had a chance to work/play with a PreSonus? Which model? What were your impressions? Maybe it's not a good idea to discuss non-Tascam products here. If so, feel free to PM me.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.