Anyone from the Greater Toronto Area that could help me?

mattdeanmusic

Gear owned
DM3200
Hey! I am stuck. DM3200 shows locked on the board, but not on the software and can not get sound from the computer through the board. I have looked at the threads already posted and tried the solutions given but obviously missing something, or there is a problem with the board.

Is there anyone here in the Greater Toronto Area - I'm in Mississauga - that I could pay to come trouble shoot this for me?

Logic Pro 9. Mac OS 10.6. IF-FW DKii card installed.

Cheers!

@mattdeanmusic Hey Matt. I was in Ottawa last Friday. So close, yet so far. Not much help I know! What do you mean when you say that the DM shows locked but not on the software. Are you referring to the Fire Wire expansion card status?

Hey Peter. Yes. on the Digital page, it shows Card: OK and 1394: Locked. But in the IF-FW/DM Mk11 control panel it shows UNLOCKED. No sound going to the board. Tried from Logic and the system sounds.

Reactions: mattdeanmusic
Thanks Peter. Actually, before I saw your message, I just pulled and reinserted the card and swapped the firewire cable and it works! Just had to plug it into the front connector. You read what's left of my mind! LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter Batah

New threads

Members online