Anyone interested in VST control of their DM4800?

The link in the new thread has the app, the VST plugin, and audio unit for Mac.

@Rockum Ahh yes. The new thread. My bad. Missed that all together. Sorry about that. Thanks again R. Appreciate it.

Reactions: Rockum
@Rockum And here is to wishing you and your family a safe and memorable Fourth of July celebration. Enjoy my friend.

Reactions: Rockum
@Rockum Just thought that I would let you know that when opening the DMote standalone app on my Mac Book Pro the menu bar is not visible. I know that they are there because clicking on them brings up the drop down menu items.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qlrf6b.jpg

Yes I had the same issue on the Mac with CTRLR, the app which builds DMoteControl. I am away from my Mac for a few days, but when I get back, I will see if they have fixed the issue in a newer release.

As you mentioned, the menu options are there, just unlabeled. You will only need to fish around long enough to find the MIDI input and output ports. After that, the menus aren't really needed.

Reactions: Peter Batah
Thanks for the kind wishes, Peter. It was nice because I got to visit my mom. Were you able to have any success? I still haven't heard from anyone to confirm it is working for others.

@Rockum Indeed. A little R&R and quality time with Family is always good for the soul. Here are my findings so far. I do have it working in both standalone and as a VST instrument in Logic Pro X on my Mac Book Pro. The only issue I am having is that I cannot resize the app window nor scroll down to the lower controls when using it as a VST. This is most likely due to the size of the laptops's display.

The third menu you're having trouble seeing is "View." Its two items are zoom in and zoom out for resizing. In Windows "Control" + "+" will zoon in and "Control" + "-" will zoom out. I have no way to see the Mac options till next week.

Reactions: Peter Batah

New threads

Members online

No members online now.