Audio Bleed On Model 24

Jeremy Raskin

Gear owned
Model 24
I use my Model 24 as an interface. Monitor 1, 2 & FX as aux outputs are being sent back to the Model 24. on channels 15/16 (Mon 1), 17/18 (Mon 2) & 12 (Aux). I noticed recently that even with all the faders and the Mon 1, Mon 2 & FX knobs down... a slight hint on audio that's being inputted into other channels is bleeding into my sends. It's very slight, and you have to crank the volume to hear it, but audio from other channels is bleeding through even though the knobs & faders are all the way down. (Mode is Live on every channel)

I unplugged the USB cable and started using my Model 24 as a straight mixer. I found that bleeding was still happening on only channels where the gains were up, and the faders were all the way down. Is anyone else having this issue, or did I buy a dud unit?

Sent back means using one or two mono jack jumper cable(s)? Try stereo jaacks. The problem is likely to go away when using differential instead of single ended signal transfer.

Made an account to say that this is ALSO happening to me. Pro tools playback and just general software playback, my left channel is slightly quieter than my right, and the right channel has some of the left channel's audio. Not sure what the fix could be!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.