Busses won't output in stereo if faders are linked

gualterino

Gear owned
dm-4800 IFFW-DM MkII
I should start out by saying that since I have a day job I don't get to use my DM-4800 as ofter as i like so at times I may forget aspect of this mixer I should remember but this has me stumped. I know it is probably a setting that needs to be changed and after an hour of searching I can't find it. right now I am sending my audio from logic pro to the mixer. I would for example have faders 1 and 2 linked so far so good. since the faders are linked i would "OUTPUT ASSIGN" to 1 and 2 then on the SLOT1 TRK1 I assign BUSS 1 and on SLOT1 TRK 2 I assign BUSS 2.

I thought that was correct but if I were to pan from left to right the levels of BUSS 1 and 2 would not change. If were to play on just the right side I would still get audio on both busses equally, no matter what the pan position is. I tried linking the busses but the result was the same. The only solution I found was to not link the faders and have one channel panned left and the other panned right. Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong.

I have option is activated but it doesn't have any affect. Is there anything else I can try

New threads

Staff online

Members online