Cables for the IF-An/DM cards in 2023 - Where to buy?

MarkGl

Gear owned
interested in DM4800
Hi everyone,
Any advice on buying or making up TDIF cables? Specifically 25 Pin to Mono Jacks?

OOPS! My mistake< i am away from my board at the moment and trying to do as much research as possible before I return home.

Actually looking for cables or advice for making them, for the IF-AN/DM cards

Last edited:
U need a db25 to 8ch analog XLR, TRS or TS snake. Make sure the db25 has a tascam pinout. I use a few db25-TRS snakes for analog synths and effects and a db25-XLR M snake for feeding a multichannel surround output.

I got mine (HOSA) for about $50 each for a 10-foot cable if I recall. More high end brands will cost more, and u can often do very well buying used cable snakes on ebay.

Last edited:
Mixerizer, Again you save the day! I am just trying to get everything lined up so I can get stuck in, when I finally return home at last.
You have saved me some time. I don't know why, but have found gathering the info to be rather overwhelming.
I have 30 Tabs of info (including manuals) on my browser to wade through, and trying to understand everything without having the board with me to practice on is hard.
Thank you!

Been there! I have a stack of sketches and diagrams over 6 inches high from when I first decided to plan the studio around the vintage Dm-4800.

Happy to help streamline the process and keep you from buying the wrong stuff if possible.
Most of all, Enjoy!!

New threads

Members online