Controlling Pro Tools 12.5 with DM3200 Troubleshooting

@Danno I assume of course that you have setup your DM's remote section for Protools

Hello, i got the Tascam Dm4800 this Week, works well but when i go to pheripherals screen on PT 10 and select midi ports 5 to 7 Protools gets crashed, help me please, i’ve tried everything, also i have SONAR and there is no problem, only on Protools, thank you. NOTE: I’ve set hui emulate, and followed the steps but i doesn’t works, protools going crashed always, sorry about my English, i’m from Colombia

Provided that you've plugged in your USB from your DM to the Mac, you should see all ports. There is no activating.

Hello, i got the Tascam Dm4800 this Week, works well but when i go to pheripherals screen on PT 10 and select midi ports 5 to 7 Protools gets crashed, help me please, i’ve tried everything, also i have SONAR and there is no problem, only on Protools, thank you. NOTE: I’ve set hui emulate, and followed the steps but i doesn’t works, protools going crashed always, sorry about my English, i’m from Colombia

New threads

Members online