Cubase just won't recognize Model 24 at all

RobC

Gear owned
Model 24
I recently got my Model 24 and can't wait to get it up and running. I primarily want to use it as an interface with Cubase. My previous Tascam US 1200 interface setup and installed just fine. I've 'retraced' my steps over and over and can't figure what it can be. I'm not new to this but at the same time hoping I'm missing something stupid. The Tascam website doesn't give a great deal of help, and the ModelMixer I downloaded doesn't even work - I just get an error msg saying it's still under development or something. I read another review that said the Model 24 should work with a generic Mac driver, I should be so lucky. I'm running Cubase Elements 8 on Mac Yosemite 10.10.2

Any Ideas on something stupid I've missed.

Thanks Rob

I'll ask the obvious first. Have you upgraded to the latest firmware? Are you using latest drivers? Have you called Tascam Support for assistance?

Reactions: -mjk-
Thanks for getting back to me. I have latest firmware and latest driver.. however I had sent an e-mail to Tascam a couple of days ago, not knowing if I would get a response, and I did. They were very helpful and suggested doing a couple of things, and to call to speak to a rep directly. Amazing.. didn't know that was possible anymore. Very impressed ! Thank you for your help, I appreciate it, hopefully I'll be up and running real soon. I'll keep you posted on what the issue was.

Rob

Keep us posted Rob!

New threads

Members online