DP 24 supported SD Cards

sproket

Gear owned
dp 24
Hi all,

Just got my DP 24 and I love it except for the tiny 2 gig card. I'd like to get a bigger SD card so I won't have to swap them out in the future. I'm trying to deciper the supported list and I'm not sure about 32 gig compatibility.

According to amazon the SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s (SDSDX-032G-X46) is mentioned as purchased with the DP 24

link:
http://www.amazon.com/DP-24-Channel-Dig ... B0072BOUQU

Anyone using this one? Or can someone recommend a 32 or 64 gig SD card?

TIA

Just purchased a lifetime 32 gig card for 39 and change from Sweetwater. It's a level 10 card. It's not on the list but I feel it should do the trick. It's a great price and I can always use the card someplace

For those that might be interested the Transend 16GB SDHC Class 10 works fine with my DP24

If you shop at Costco, they have a 32GB Sandisk Extreme (class 10) for $39.99 that works fine. I've used it for 3 songs so far without a glitch. Someone else told me they also have 32GB Sandisk Micro card for $29.99 (currently on sale for $24.99) that worked for him, but I haven't tried it myself yet.

Hi Mid Life Crisis,

Unfortunately there are no costco where I live which is in the Highlands of Scotland most of the stuff for music/camera stuff is mail order up here. I just posted about the Transend card in case anyone else was wondering if they would work and had them local. I think most of the class 10 cards would work anyway I did try a 16GB Kingston class 6 card in my Zoom R16 but it did not work very well and has been relegated to photo duties in my Oly EM5 but might be replaced by an other Transend or sandisk soon.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.