DP24/32 FX - Definitive Summary of Effects

I’m pretty sure it should work, I was just wondering if any one else has tried it... The Guitar and Bass effects sound really good... I don’t see any reason the effect’s shouldn’t work, as long as I route it properly.. As soon as I have tested it I will report back...

Reactions: David Porter
It will work for sure. It'll add greatly to your capability on the DP machine.

Reactions: David Porter
I think my head might explode after reading through all the pinned topics.

I am preparing to master my first song/project on my DP24. I'd love to go into it feeling like I know everything I need to know, in order to get the best mix possible. But I am going to just have to dive in head-first and use my ears as my guide… play around with settings and whatnot until I find something close to what I will be proud of. Ha!

@Bourbon_In_Burbank my advice is to not use the normalizing during Mastering. Set your compression how you like it and use the makeup gain to set the output level where you want it. There is no direct correlation between dB and LUFS but a hot Master would be in the range of -9 to -7 dB. Occasional red clip lights on the DP machine seems like a normal condition so as long as they don't stay on and are very intermittent (not on every snare hit, for example) you should be good to go.

Hi Phil Tipping, I'm so glad to have found you, I listen verry carefully all your videos on youtube, I am an electro technicien and I LOVED the way you explain everything using the diagram, everything went clear in my head and now imagination is free to explore Thank you verry much Phil Tipping, Now I'm happy with my Tascam 24 :

New threads

Members online