Fan noise

FDR

From
Germany
Gear owned
DM4800
I have had my board for quite sometime now and as for the last 7 days I have noticed my DM 's fan is making noise at times louder then others but noticeable . Any suggestions or has anyone replaced theirs maybe? Or a tip on how to proceed.? I cannot see sending it in for that. Anyone replaced theirs and if so anything to look out for?

Also I noticed my display has a dark blue line at the top. All is displaying correctly just one darker blue line runs straight trough the top. Anyone experience this maybe and how long did it last? If you did see the dark blue line.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

@FDR Funny that you should mention the fan noise because I too am hearing a faint hum when my DM is turned out. Nothing overwhelming but I know that it is coming from the console. I wonder if it could be the power supply fan. If one exists. I will definitely keep an eye out for this post. Please post any findings. Thanks

Hey FDR - just picked up a used 4800 and its fan is making a horrific noise. Did you have any luck replacing yours?

New threads

Members online

No members online now.