FW 1082 Customers

Klhoud

Gear owned
fw 1082 us 122 m2600 mixing
If anyone at Tascam is reading these posts...I want to say how extremely upset I am that you would not continue to write drivers for you products. I spent $1,000 for a new fw 1082 and now you won't have the decency to even write a driver??? Please do the right thing for your customers and allocate a few hours and have one of your programmers write a Windows 8 driver for the FW 1082. Please do he right thing!!!

I couldn't agree more. My FW-1082 is has been reduced to an oversized, very expensive paperweight since I upgraded to Win 8. I've been trying to get it running with Sonar X1 on my new-ish Win 7 work laptop, but the laptop is 64-bit and the Sonar software is 32-bit. I'm not sure if that's the source of the problem, but I haven't been able to work out the kinks for months -- I see stuff happening, I just can't seem to get to get any sound out of it. So now I have both a expensive software and a DAW that don't do squat.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your problems folks!

New here due to my own problems with the same FW 1082. I'm using Cubase LE. No sound either. I know the industry wants us to keep buying new stuff but I'm surprised how awkward it's been so far. I'm on Win 7 for now and I'm prob missing something simple - it's just there are so many possibilities. I'm not very technical so that's the other issue!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.