FW-1884 EQ section not working??

Jason Alford

Gear owned
FW-1884
Ive had my fw-1884 for a while now, finally got audio in and out of it and it tracking in cubase and everything seems to finally be goin well, except i cant get the EQ section to work. No matter what i try or what mode i get nothing from the eq section buttons or rotary knobs. I have it running in Mackie Emulation mode. Please help! id really like to have this function. Thanks.

Grüße Euch,
hat jemand Erfahrung mit dem Betrieb eines Tascam FW 1884 als DAW Controller für Cubase 7.5? Es funktioniert soweit, bis auf die EQ Einstellungen. Die Regler und Knöpfe reagieren nicht so wie beschriftet. Es lassen sich nicht die Bänder anwählen, die Regler lösen andere Funktionen aus, so lassen sich mit den EQ Reglern die Sends einstellen. Ich habe die Einstellungen im Treiber mit Cubase SX/Nuendo und Cubase LE probiert. Leider ohne Erfolg.
Die Fader funktionieren nur für den Spurbereich,ich kann die Eingänge nicht per Fader steuern. Das Audio Interface funktioniert.
Ich verwende Windows 7 64-bit, den Tascam Treiber Version V1.80 und das Tascam hat Firmware 183.
Gruß

Hello,
I got it work in Mackie Emulation mode and I use the soft LCD too. Here is a overview how it works. I use only the 8 encoder above the faders. It`s in german language just try it and contact me if you need translation.
Best regards
Michael

Attachments

• FW1884 Mackie Mode.zip
    2 KB · Views: 15
Hey. ich verstehe nicht, was die angaben in der tabelle bedeuten. Gibts da noch eine genauere anleitung?

lg

Hi,
well that are short cut to control the FW 1884.
Set the FW1884 in Mackie Emulation Mode With Aux1 you can open the setup
window
Press Aux 2 to activate the EQ section
the buttons CTRL-SEL 2 activate the Low band of the EQ and so on
You use only the 8 encoders above the faders and and the buttons under the
encoders.

New threads

Members online