Going to Winter NAMM?

I wish I was closer. I always wanted to go to one of these!

I'd love to, but with my mom's death and some new projects, I can't spare the time.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss, Jim. It really does take awhile; time eventually becomes your friend.

I hear ya, Charlie - it's a long haul. And let's face it, flying isn't fun like it used to be. An against the wind east-to-west slog means 5.7 hours of elbow squeezing by the inevitable occupant who can't stay away from the cupcakes. (rimshot)

I'll be meeting Ernie/Jamsire down in 'Waltie's Town' and will provide a full report next week (I'm sure you guys are champing at the bit to know if a DM6.7xxxSuperConsole will be on display [quite unlikely]. And pix if any are worth sending. ;)

Anybody else planning to attend, let us know.

It's a bucket list thing, and I thank Mr Jamsire for The Badge. :)

CaptDan

Very nice. I'm curious about Tascam, but I just can't see them or anyone introducing a new digital console into this market. Control surface, maybe.

I don't see another digi-console in the future either. Of course, what I'd LIKE to see are some new hardware/cards/add-ons for the extant DMixers, but I won't call the jury in just yet. :)

CaptDan

Again, I'm sorry for your loss, Jim. It really does take awhile; time eventually becomes your friend.

I hear ya, Charlie - it's a long haul. And let's face it, flying isn't fun like it used to be. An against the wind east-to-west slog means 5.7 hours of elbow squeezing by the inevitable occupant who can't stay away from the cupcakes. (rimshot)

I'll be meeting Ernie/Jamsire down in 'Waltie's Town' and will provide a full report next week (I'm sure you guys are champing at the bit to know if a DM6.7xxxSuperConsole will be on display [quite unlikely]. And pix if any are worth sending. ;)

Anybody else planning to attend, let us know.

It's a bucket list thing, and I thank Mr Jamsire for The Badge. :)

CaptDan
I'm following Tascam on Facebook and there are several photos from NAMM showing the DM3200 front and center stage.

Last edited:

New threads

Members online