Harrison mixbus daw

How do you set up the Transport and midi in the MIXBUS perferences? That might be helpful.
On the DM, what do you set up for "MACHINE CTRL" in the "Reomte" menu?
All of these settings have to match up. That's what I had to do for Protools and Logic.

i didn t do nothing in the preferences, i sent pics on Your mail about the MIDI panel settings You just need to delete what You have on the DM and create a new steinberg MC in both screens Machine and EXT control ...that s it ( for me it was better to delete and create new ones but maybe it s not everytimes the case ..i don t know !! )

Reactions: Jerome Williams
about transport make sure to have the little circle ticked on the MC Steinberg in machine control screen, it s labelled TA or TO ?? ...something something ))

i didn t do nothing in the preferences, i sent pics on Your mail about the MIDI panel settings You just need to delete what You have on the DM and create a new steinberg MC in both screens Machine and EXT control ...that s it ( for me it was better to delete and create new ones but maybe it s not everytimes the case ..i don t know !! )
Can you send the pictures again please. I didn't see them anywhere jswilliams@wowway.com

I got the email but no pictures.
Also, I was able to get it working somewhat. Can it control 16 channels at once. I'm only able to get 8 at once.

I have 32 from the dm 4800 fwcard, hats Your interface?

I'm not using a firewire card but my interface is set up for 40 outouts.
I'm thinking how to get more than eight channels coming in through MIXBUS through the usb of the Tascam to see 16 channels at a time. Right now it's on 8 channels until you advance the banks on the DM3200

No audio will go in the dm by usb, with the amount of details You give that's all i can answer!! Goodnight!!

Thank you
I know it's late there but I finally figure it out.
In the preferences on the MIXBUS DAW go to Control Surfaces

...Highlight Mackie and General midi.
Double click Mackie. For DM3200, select in "Device type" choose Mackie Control with One Extender.
Main surface DM3200 Remote Port1 for send and receive
Extender use DM3200 Remote Port 2 for send and receive.
Works Great!

Last edited:

New threads

Members online

No members online now.