Headphone Adaptor Issues

Brian - see if there's a Facebook and/or Twitter page for AKG and post your findings there. I've heard that companies respond better to complaints on their public 'face'.

Just when I thought I'd seen everything, lol. I never would have guessed that the plug was a non standard size. Thanks for reporting this @Brian Mac V.

@Mark Richards: That site magically turns out to be a US only page once you change the country..

Went back and tried it. When I saw the link for international support I didn't realize it went to a distributor and not AKG.

You'd think being a German an Austrian company they'd be as easy to contact in Europe as in the US. It was much easier before Harman took them over.

Last edited:
It's actually Austrian, but yeah it's strange that they only refer to distributors for Europe (and the rest of the world)..

Sorry guys, not been around for a while. Hope you are all keeping well. Yes headphones all sorted now. Very nice...especially on my Tascam 102i which arrived this morning. Bye bye Babyface, Baby bye bye! Well done Tascam!

New threads

Members online