Hello to all forum members

anniedog

Gear owned
DM4800
Hi I am new to this forum my name is anniedog and I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada.
i just bought a used DM 4800 for my small studio and am trying to integrate This board into my set up. Big learning curve!!!
My history:
I am a professional published songwriter , full time and part time musician and vocalist. with 42 years experience. I have been working with my own various project recording setups for the past 15 years. I am retired from my day job and have been spending most of the past 4 years building my current studio located in two rooms of my home.
Music:
I like all kinds of music but my main interests are in acoustic folk,Celtic, 80s country and Classic Rock. I sometimes like to use midi and samples in some of my work as well.
Equipment:
The equipment currently in my studio excluding musical instruments is as follows :
Sound Treatment:
Prime Acoustics
London Kits
Vocal Booths.
Desk: and racks:
Argosy Nevis series for the Tascam DM 4800
Argosy Floor slant rack on wheels
Software:
Windows 7 64 Pro
Cubase 6.5 . 64 bit
Cubase 7 64 Bit.
Pro Tools 10
Sonar Producer 2
Wave Lab 7 64 bit
UA Quad PCIE card with various plugins
Hardware:
Tascam DM 4800 with IF-FW/DM MKII
Out board:
Avalon 737
Monitors:
Adam A7,
KRK Rockit 8s
Head Phones:
AKG ,
Sennheiser,
KRK
Mics :
Neumann U87 ai,
AKG 414bs,
mikTek, C5s,
mikTek, C7
mikTek, CV4
DAW Computer:
PC asus P9 x79 PRO MB Lg 2011 socket
i7 6 core CPU .
64 gigs of 1600 DDR3 RAM
4 SSHDs 250 GBs each.
3 SATA 3 TB Drives.
1 DVD burner
1 BR Burner.
UPS:
Cyber Power
Power Supplies/conditioners:
Furman
ART
HeadPhone Amps:
ART
Berhinger.

It's good for me to make a list like this as I change equipment from time to time. a This was a great exercise for me forcing me to take an inventory . I am very happy to be a new member of this forum and hope I will be able to contribute more in time ,as I find my way around this DM 4800 beast. I am Looking forward sharing information with everyone! :)

New threads

Members online

No members online now.