"Inspire Galaxy part II : Praying" a piece produced only on the DP32SD

BRADEL Christophe

Gear owned
DP32SD
Hello my friends, I hope you are all in good health. I come back with two new piece of music created with my synthesizers and my DP32SD.
Main synthesizers used: Clavia Nord Lead A1 / Ashun Sound Machine Hydrasynth (49 keys) / Novation PEAK.
Hope you will like them, they are music for you to chill out and relax. Those musics are available on Soundcloud and youtube, to listen to them, click on the links below. They call :
« Inspire Galaxy part II : Praying », (Soundcloud) and « Inspire Galaxy part I : Dream » (on YouTube)

Last edited:
strictly speaking a song is a short poem or a set of words set to music.
Your recordings are pleasant to listen to nonetheless, just being pedantic about the use of the word song hehe

just my opinion. what do I know? I'm a nobody.

You're right about that... it's not the right word. I would have used the word "piece of music". I corrected that. Thank you for your advice. About the style, everyone has different tastes, I
understand that someone can feel this "boring". I don't mind, other people need this kind of music to relax...
Thanks again, have a good day.

Last edited:
Hi Christophe, Great production values again, everything sounds good and balanced! I do like this type of music, but what I miss most in your pieces are a leading melody returning once and again.. But, good job all in all!

Hello Arjan, thank you very much for your compliments. Indeed you are right, I will try to put more melody in my next music.;)

New threads

Members online

No members online now.