Issue with DP24 insert

Neurojazz

Gear owned
tascam dp24
Hiya, I have just got the DP24 and when trying to time the delay on the insert effect it jumps in 10ms amounts after 200ms+ - so for example I can't get 254ms. Is there a way to get the jog wheel to do a fine value change? or some other way of changing that value?

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I don't know a way of getting a finer resolution on that control, but if it's a single delay you're after, you could achieve a similar effect by using the Track Edit functions to copy & paste the audio to another track and time-shift it. You can paste to a resolution of 3.3ms.
If you need multiple delays, you could repeat the above using multiple tracks.

Reactions: Neurojazz
Thanks, but unfortunately it's for live tracks, and can't use anymore outboard as all the inputs are taken up... Gutted, as I planned the whole setup around being able to farm off one FX to the insert (I know it seems petty!)

The other 2 delays in there sit right in the center channel pretty much... so make the mixes very muddy. I needed a simple stereo delay, serious headache here hehe... The unit was bought because of the size also, and fits to the mm on a stand. I'm talking with the supplier also to see if we can find a replacement or solution. I don't think I've seen a unit fix delay times in 20 years ;)

Reactions: Phil Tipping

New threads

Members online

No members online now.