Logic & Model 24, channels 1 & 2

jeff hagiwood

Gear owned
tascam 24
hello all, ive had a model 16 and now a 24 and both have seemed to do the same thing with logic. let me explain. im doing hybrid mixing, so the files are in logic and coming back through the mixer. channels one and two seems to always occupy the stereo out even if i set the settings to a different output within logic control panel. so it seems to out put the channels one and two if i have the stereo output routed to channels one and two. if the out put is routed to say, 21/23 i havc no output on my mixer at 1 & 2. im sure this is a common thing with these mixers, but im hoping someone has a work around, so that i can proper mix my tracks on the correct channel numbers, instead of loosing 1 & 2. any advice is welcome. thanks

ok i may have already figured out my own problem, it seems to be working normally now. ? i re routed the output in logic back to simply 1&2 and it seems that i get isolated tracks after all, and not the entire stereo mix. i would still love to hear anyone elses experiences with this topic. thanks

I just got my Model 12 for 3 days. I also have the same question as yours. I still didn't figure it out. On Logic Pro, I create an Audio track with 1&2 input, it always cannot get anything. I didn't find any path to work around.....

New threads

Members online

No members online now.