Looking for a Tascam m-06st Service Manual

Michael Doncaster

Hi,
I have a Tascam M-06st mixer, I in need of the service manual.

I can't locate one the net, can anybody help with this.

Thanks

Hi there, I also have one from the previous century (about 1985).
I'm going to put it to work again and if I find a manual I can scan it for you ... if it is not too late!

Hi, thanks for that.

No, it's not too late. I'm still searching for one.

If I find one I'll scan it also.

Last edited:
Hi, I have found a "supplement" manual, but my model is different. I suppose it's the "ST" at the end, for "stereo".
The manual I found shows inputs 5 and 6 for phono and different labels at the back ("effect" etc), while my model uses 1 and 2 for phono.

You can download the manual I found at:
https://elektrotanya.com/tascam_m-06_supplement.pdf/download.html

If you have the M-06 and not the M-06ST then you are done. Otherwise the quest continues ...

Yes, I know about that one.

I have both the M-06 & the M-06st mixers, the M-06st has more circuit boards due to having stereo inputs as well as different designations on the inputs and controls.

I uploaded the M-06 manual & supplement to Hi-Fi Engine; I believe that's where Elektro-Tanya got their copy from, the blemish marks on the front are identical.

I have the Operating manual and supplement for the M-06st, it's just the service manual I am searching for.

Last edited:
It is best to look at the owners manual and the block diagrams will tell you what you can do.

Hi Sam,

Sorry, Totally forgot to update this thread. I did eventually obtain an original in August 2020 via ebay.

Regards
Michael

I get question every now and then where people are trying to do more than a smaller piece of equipment is suppose to do. There might be a limited way to do this with the real basic mixer but the job is better approached with something more capable.

I don't do much with it, just sometimes have connected connected to an old laptop. I have an M-30 connected to a 34 for bigger things.

This manual for the ST, does it even exist?

I too would like to find the Tascam M-06ST manual if possible.. thanks

Those that have a clean copy of a manual can have it duplicated or scanned but the scanning all depends on the ability of the person scanning something. Apparently Hi Fi Engine accumulates a lot of boneheads that do a sloppy job of anything. There are on occasion some good manuals you get off of there but it take effort to do that. I have sent good manuals to Stereo manuals to be duplicated but that possibility is over now.

New threads

Members online