Looking for an MSR-16 manual

Irlose

Gear owned
tascam msr-16
Does anyone have a copy of an MSR-16 manual? Im a new user and while there are some out there...HiFiengine....certain pages are missing...specifically page 16 which discusses the initial recording process. If not can anyone kinda walk me through a quick how-to on using the MSR-16 to record. Thanks

I have a MSR16S manual, the same as the MSR16 but with dolby S not dbx, I will try to grab it tonight (my time) and bring it in to work. I cant scan the whole thing, but I will have a look at any pages you are missing.

Alan.

Reactions: Antony
Hey Alan...
Wow...that would be great! I'm just trying to figure all this out! I've purchased two mixers neither of which I think will work for multi track recording! The monitor sections are not sufficient! Which mixer do you use! I probably need one with more monitor section inputs! It's a task figuring out this for the first time!

Thanks again ALAN...
David

When I bought my MSR new I had a Tascam M2524, I then bought (new), a Tascam M3700. The M2524 works fine and the M2500 or the M3700 is even better. The problem is all this gear is getting old so it will need to be in good working order if you go looking for any of these.

Alan.

I have a MSR16S manual, the same as the MSR16 but with dolby S not dbx, I will try to grab it tonight (my time) and bring it in to work. I cant scan the whole thing, but I will have a look at any pages you are missing.

Alan.
Hi I know I’ve jumped on a really old post but do you still have a copy of the msr 16s Manuel. I’ve got an issue with a few of my Dolby s cards and looking for some info. Thanks
Antony

I have a hard copy but scanning will be extensive, manly due to number of pages, fold out diagrams and the fact that the pages are US standard sizes and we use the European standards here.

Anything in particular you need? There is almost no info on Dolby cards in the manual as these were manufactured by Dolby under license.

Here is a link to a thread on home recording about Dolby card repairs that I wrote years ago, my posts from page 4 and photos page 5

https://homerecording.com/bbs/gener...int-gonna-have-nr-184214/4/?highlight=dolby+s

New threads

Members online

No members online now.