Model 12 Mixdown and Stereo Mix Export is blank

CLane.Studio

From
Boston, MA
Gear owned
Model 12
Just got my Tascam model 12. Recorded 3 tracks then mixed down. Swapped track 11/12 to 9/10. When I played it here nothing. Same when I do a stereo export. I load the .wav on SD play on the mixer and hear nothing. I open the files on my pc and see that the file was written and contains data. I open it on my daw and see the recorded mix but there’s no sound on it. Note that I can here all the tracks when mixing down.

Stereo Export will *only* export the contents of master Track 11/12 to a stereo file.

So just do your Export BEFORE you move a given the mixdown off master track to somewhere’s else

(If you swap your 9/10 back to 11/12, do a Stereo Export it should work perfectly... then swap it back to 9/10 to park it while you try other mix setting)

1) Make sure you're recording, obviously, yes I have done that ;) and that you were in fact sending recording tracks to main.
2) After copy, double check input switch (3-way live/USB/MTR) and send buttons (track can have MTR input but not play.)
3) if you want official stereo export, use 11/12 only

Well, hot damn!! It worked. You just made my day brother and saved me a call ta TASCAM. I really appreciate the help. Have a great weekend.

Reactions: -mjk-

New threads

Members online

No members online now.