Need help with effects

darcy

Gear owned
many
Let’s say for example I have four tracks recorded onto my tascam 32 unit.

I want track 1 to have compression, track 2, compression (different settings) and track 4 reverb?

How is the best way to go about this? It seems every time I add an effects to another track, it takes the effect off (as in it plays with no effects )the previous track that I applied an effects process to it. I’d like to apply different effects to all three channels... thanks

Tips and help would be great.. thanks

As I suggested in the last paragraph of my response to your other thread, everything you'll likely need to know can be found in the video tutorials (e.g. 4 & 5 in this case), and the searchable Production, Equipment, and Effects TIPS stickies.

Last edited:
@darcy with the limited number of available FX, you either have to record the tracks with dynamics and FX, or you have to do a bounce and add them.

Tips and help would be great.. thanks

Which is why there are sticky posts at the top of the forum specifically designed to collect all these tips into a single knowledge base. A simple search on "effects" will return all posts containing that keyword. Be sure to click on "site results".

New threads

Members online